As the year draws to a close, Empower Magazine takes a look back at the top stories that captured the attention of EM readers in 2016.
From the story of Chick-fil-A’s youngest African American franchise owner’s journey from tragedy to triumph (drawing 40k plus viewers the first day it was posted) to a former NBA player’s launch of a Christian sports apparel brand to the launch of an innovative brand of female financial empowerment powerhouses, EM has shared the stories designed to inspire and encourage the next generation of business owners, creatives and innovators on their own paths to purpose and success.
The list includes stories posted in previous years that are still drawing the attention of EM readers.
Celebrate with us as we showcase the most viewed stories of 2016 on TheEmpowerMag.com:
- Houston Chick-fil-A Owner Achieves Success after Tragedy
- The Fight for Financial Literacy
- Second Generation Success
- Crystle Stewart ties the knot in elegant ceremony
- Former NBA player launches Christian Sports Apparel Brand
- Prince protégé and “The Voice” Season 10 contestant Támar Davis celebrates release of new album
- Houston comedienne lands spot in Kevin Hart comedy series
- Houston Housewives of Finance on a mission to change lives
- Forty Plus Models host upcoming scholarship luncheon and fashion show
- Houston fashion designer unveils The DEANNAMICHEL Collection
If you have a story to share about a business owner, creative professional or innovator, send your story tip to email@example.com and share his/her journey. And don’t forget to subscribe to EM today, to receive the latest in business, entertainment and community outreach stories on your desk top or mobile device.